Goals- To be the first youth-driven enabling platform for social and economic developmental initiatives by creating and empowering agents of change.
- To have an active, creative and sustainable community working in a shared environment for the purposes of
- Advanced innovative vocational courses, unemployment Seminars, workshops and meetings by NGOs and private companies
- Business, personal and social developmental sessions
- Capacity building and social integration activities
- Entrepreneurial enabling programs and intellectual social functions
- Individual co-working desks and start-up consultancy services
- Equipment (printers, scanners, stationery, internet access)
- Access to business enablers (legal, microfinancing, HR) and to the national and international organizations and communities .
- Linking entrepreneurs among each other and with business investors to facilitate business creation and collaboratively reduce cost.
Target GroupsAdolescents (approx. 13-17 years old), Businesses, Entrepreneurs, General Public, Local Authorities and State Agencies, Schools, Teachers, Educators, Social Workers, Young Adults (approx. 18-30)